Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Learn about real estate, and get free iTunes stuff!

Hey, do you want to know more about the real estate market? Do you like buying things off iTunes? Then have I got a deal for you!

This picture is unreasonably cute.
By Huhu Uet alias Frank Schwichtenberg (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
I recently found out that Keller Williams puts together a newsletter that comes out about 2.5 times a month. 1.5 times a month, it's random little tidbits about home ownership and home sales that I'll spruce up to make a little more readable. Once a month, it's a pretty interesting compilation of data that tells you what the real estate market has been doing. They provide nationwide analysis, and I'll be adding information specific to Utah County.

So do you not only want to sound smart, but actually be smarter about real estate than your friends at parties? Sign on up! Just scroll to the bottom of this blog and give me your name and email address. (I'll only use this information to send you information about real estate, or possibly to invite you to awesome parties; I won't give it to anyone else without your express permission because I'm not a jerk.)

Oh, and once I have twenty subscribers, I will do a drawing for a $25 iTunes gift card. At the time of this writing, I have eight subscribers, and I will only be drawing from the first twenty.

I have another gift card, that I will keep a mystery for now, that I'll use in a future drawing, so don't worry if you don't win this one. All subscribers will get multiple chances to win gift cards. So sign up now!

2 comments:

  1. Fine, I will subscribe for a 5% chance at $25. I mean, that's like a free $1.25!

    And that picture really isn't very cute, but I appreciate you finding it so that your post has a picture in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, finding free stuff on Wikimedia Commons often presents a challenge. So far my biggest moment of self-doubt was the bird on the bowl of water--seemed like a good idea at the time... I guess?

    But muppets are pretty universally cute; I stand by my original statement!

    ReplyDelete